Changing positions on a surfboard is one of the hardest things to learn how to do. Get expert advice on surfing techniques in this video lesson. Take action: use proper foot position, shuffle feet to make minor adjustments, and remember that sweet spots are different for every individual. Mike Jones, the instructor of this how-to video, has been surfing since he was only six years old. He was lucky enough to surf the pro tour for a few years before starting his own surf shop and clothing brand, As-hi-as-I-aM International. The brand now has shops in Tahiti, Hawaii, California, Florida, and Washington. Through his love of surfing, Mike has been able to travel all over the world.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades