No, seriously. Just look at her. The Australian born pro surfer would put most dudes to shame (and conjure up some serious inadequacy issues).
Apparently Claire doesn't work out in the gym OR use steroids (I'm expecting some comments along that vein... the image above is just too incredible). Shot for last year's ESPN Body Issue, Claire's photograph was accompanied with the following quote from Keala Kennelly, a fellow pro surfer:
"Weights? I've never seen Claire use them. She's barely five feet tall and naturally built like a brick house. Her strong legs help her pull off moves other girls would go stumbling on. I've seen her climb to the top of coconut trees. I've see her dive and spear fish. She's one little ball of muscle."
One little ball of muscle. You can say that again. See her in action below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades