EXPN's Doin' Thangs: Packing For a Surf Trip with Chris Malloy. Traveling for surf can be an epic experience. There's excellent surf all over the world from Teahupoo, Tahiti to Antarctica. Malloy says he's probably surfed in over 40 countries. Make sure you pack a good quiver of surfboards. He packs three for a month long trip. He brings an 8' footer with a quad setup that can get into a certain mush. Bring a nice little short board for the waves you pray for. Then pack the gun, his is 8'0" that will get you into the biggest spitters. Bring a leatherman knife tool if you're not doing a surf tour. It's the best tool if you've got to carve yourself a fin last minute. Bring rope and not straps. Zip ties are great to rescue a tear or rip in a wetsuit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades