Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to
perform a backside rail grab on a surfboard.
Trick: Backside Rail Grab
1. The backside rail grab is useful in tube riding and getting through large sections of white water (aka foam).
2. A surfer will be riding backside (back of his body charging forth) and lower his center of gravity.
3. Dropping the knee and grab the rail and lean forward on a small tube,
4. Or, lean back dragging your hand in the water, while holding the rail on a big tube
5. Until the tube concludes, and you make it through the white water - then you continue on riding.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: