Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to
cockroach on a surfboard.
1. The "Cockroach" is an all-time classic trick.
2. Every surfer should (pay homage) and at least do one cockroach - it's extremely fun and entertaining to the spectators.
3. When the surfer's riding, he uses his backhand to help him sit down on the board.
4. This cockroach has been sprayed with pesticides.
5. So, he's got his legs up in the air.
6. To simulate, you ride on your back with your arms and legs up.
7. This is the infamous "Cockroach."
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: