Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to
perform the coffin on a surfboard.
1. The "Coffin" is an all time classic maneuver that any surfer should be able to do with a bit of focus and concentration.
2. You too can amaze your friends!
3. As the surfer is riding along, he picks a wave until he is able to gain control.
4. He/she will use their backhand to steady themselves.
5. One the surfer is sitting down, he's in a "praying" position just before he's about to "die."
6. When you lay back, make sure that you lay straight back, and don't tilt your head.
7. Keep the cheeks of your "bum" flat. If one cheek is pushing down too much, the board will tip and you will fall off.
8. Remember, keep your "bum" flat, your shoulders square and lay back straight, put your hands in a "praying" position and look forward.
9. Resurface and make your way back to your feet.
10. If you aren't able to resurface (successfully) you haven't completed the "coffin."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.