Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to
perform a headstand on a surfboard.
1. Aloha! The "Mystical" Headstand has been an integral part of surfing since it's beginning.
2. Only the finest of surfers can do the "Mystical" Headstand.
3. A surfer must be riding centered, his shoulders squared, eyes looking forward.
4. Then, the surfer bends himself forward, placing his hands down as he places his hands on the surfboard.
5. He then becomes "inverted and erect" (aka head over heels)
6. After the surfer rides erect and completely straight up (again, head over heels) he should regain his original position.
7. If you don't regain your position and ride away, you haven't completed the head stand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades