Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to
perform an off the top on a surfboard.
Trick: Off the Top
1. The off the top is one of the finest moves in all of surfing (while often underestimated).
2. The way to do it is the surfer drops into the wave with his weight neutral on both feet (equal).
3. As he drops in, he's going to the trough of the wave (or bottom)
4. The surfer sees the crest of the wave falling over.
5. The surfer then transfers the weight over to the back leg to the inner foot.
6. The surfer leans over and the board tips.
7. As the board is coming up and the lip is descending.
8. Just as the two meet, the surfer looks back to where he's headed and transfers his weight onto his heel-side.
9. Bring the board back to the lip and rides away clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades