Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to
perform the quasimodo on a surfboard.
1. The "Quasimodo" is an all-time signature move originated by master-surfer Mickey Muniz back in the 1950's (but is still Rad current day).
2. It's a relatively easy maneuver to do, but is tricky because you will find your self-riding inverted.
3. The surfer is riding a wave and extends his arms out parallel to the surfboard and ducks his head.
4. It's not a "head-dip," but is tricky because you fold your body over (forward) riding with your head upside-down.
5. Careful, because you're not looking where you're going.
6. Riding the wave, your arms are still extended - end by rising up and riding away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades