Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to perform a stingray shuffle when surfing.
Trick: Stingray Shuffle
1. Depending on your surf location, you must avoid stingrays.
2. The way to avoid stingrays, is to do the stingray shuffle.
3. Slide your feet along the sand instead of stepping.
4. When you slide your feet along the sand and you kick the sand the sand up, you alert the stingrays that you are coming.
5. They will avoid you and not harm you - or vice versa.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: