Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to perform a stingray shuffle when surfing.
Trick: Stingray Shuffle
1. Depending on your surf location, you must avoid stingrays.
2. The way to avoid stingrays, is to do the stingray shuffle.
3. Slide your feet along the sand instead of stepping.
4. When you slide your feet along the sand and you kick the sand the sand up, you alert the stingrays that you are coming.
5. They will avoid you and not harm you - or vice versa.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.