Surfing: Hang Ten
The ocean is a force of nature that refuses any effort to tame it. To throw one's self on the mercy of this beast is a courageous act. With the help of this trick guide, you can learn to harness that power and push your water-borne adventures to new heights. See how to stand up on a surfboard.
Trick: Standing Up
1. The first and easiest method of getting up on a surfboard is the Waikiki Beach Boys Method also known as the 3-point method.
2. The 3-point method initiates after you take your last paddle to catch the wave.
3. Your hands come right next to your chest.
4. Bring your knees up, prep to stand.
5. Turn your hips so that your sight is parallel to the board, ride off.
6. That's the 3-point method of standing up on your board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades